Sunday, April 28, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. Let me introduce myself and tell you a little bit about me. My name is Michelle, I am a 40 year old SAHM. I am married to a wonderful and extremely supportive man and I have an amazing 10 year old daughter. 

About 24 hours ago, I watched the documentary Vegucated and decided I wanted to work on becoming Vegan, currently I am not even vegetarian but that is all about to change. This blog will chronicle my journey.

The reason I believe it may be a bumpy road is we live in a small town that rarely even has fresh fruits and vegetables year round, let alone vegan food. Also, I have just started to learn to cook, so the idea of actually having to make my own vegan items such as cheese (since I have not found any here yet) is kind of scary to me. I plan on sharing all my ups, downs, and accomplishments in this blog. 

PLEASE feel free to comment and give advice, support, recipes, anything you think will be helpful. It will be greatly appreciated!!



No comments:

Post a Comment