Thursday, May 2, 2013

1st Dinner


This is my 1st official vegan dinner. I cooked some steak cut mushrooms in an onion soup mix with garlic and onions. Added some mashed potatoes with onion gravy. YUM. I loved it and my husband liked it too. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would and it was more fulling than I would have thought too so that was great. Definitely making this again and again. Next time I may add some broccoli.

Going grocery shopping tomorrow with my big new foods list so that's exciting and something I haven't talked about, I have lost 16 pounds in the last month from dieting and doing a workout challenge with some friends. So this is a great time for me to make this lifestyle change. I am very excited and as always advice, tips, recipes are greatly appreciated. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment