Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Cake

Things have been going pretty well. I have found some soups I really like, so my lunches have been taken care of. A few more recipes I want to try. I will be making one this weekend, it's a Tex-Mex rice, looks good. I'm hopeful! I have decided instead of trying to replace meat I will just eat what I like. I have no desire to try fake meats or season mushrooms to taste like meat (I tried that with A1 and it was gross). Now I just cook things I know I like, nothing too fancy, but I'm starting to enjoy my decisions and my food so I know I'm doing something right. Tonight I will be making a Pumpkin Spice cake for my birthday tomorrow. It's so easy, you take a box of Duncan Hines Spice Cake mix and add 1 can of pumpkin, mix and bake according to box. YUMMY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment